Teleco, Inc.., Greenville, SC, is the nations oldest voice mail manufacturer that still exists under its original ownership. Teleco, Inc. was founded in 1981 by Bill Rogers. Teleco manufacturers one of the best valued voice mail system in the world today. They have several different styles of voice messaging depending on your telephone system.
- Perfect Voice Pinnacle is a pc based unified messaging system that grows from 4 to 32 ports. It comes with 695 hours of storage. It will accomodate most systems with analog telephone interfaces available.
- Perfect Voice Professional Flash 8 is a flash based unified messaging system that grows from 2 to 8 ports. It comes with 70 or 140 hours of storage. It will accomodate most systems with analog telephone interfaces available.
- Perfect Voice TiS16 is a flash based unified messaging system made specifically to fit into a Toshiba DK, DKi, or CIX telephone system. It will grow from 2 to 8 ports and has 70 or 140 hours of storage.
- Perfect Voice Octet is a flash based unified messaging system made specifically the Toshiba CIX telephone system. It will grow from 2 to 8 ports and supports advanced features such as call record and call queuing.
- Perfect Voice Elite is a hard drive based voice mail system made specifically for NEC Elite series systems. It can grow from 2 to 8 ports and has 70 hours of storage.
For more information on the Teleco Perfect Voice series of voice and unified messaging systems, click here.
For a quote on a Teleco voice messaging system, click here.
Teleco MTS – The completely mobile, ready to go anywhere, wireless phone system. MTS is a complete phone system that ships and operates in a shock-resistant box. MTS is a mobile, full service communications system that offers phone service, cellular phone service, internet and fax capabilities. MTS also offers new satellite capabilites provided byTracStar.With MTS there are no wires, no cables, nothing to hook up. Simply plug MTS into an AC power source and you’re connected. MTS eliminates the cost and delay of local phone service. Now you can start working sooner, with increased productivity. MTS is ideal for sites that have no existing wire or cable. Pre-construction sites are operational as soon as the system is plugged in. With disaster relief, businesses that may be down for days can have almost full functionality in minutes. Systems available in two varieties: Toshiba CIX200 and NEC SV8100.